I’ve been tinkering with the blog for the past two or three hours. If you check out the menu at the top of the page as well as the sidebar (as well as the Podcast Interactive page), you’ll notice that some things have been added and some have been deleted, and some things are just worded differently.
Two of the things I deleted are the two feeds I had going on the sidebar. One of them had been busted for a while, and the other, for some reason I don’t know, stopped updating a couple of months ago. I didn’t get all of that, so I decided to delete both and create a single feed that will pull any/every new posts on the blog. I apologize if this inconveniences anyone!
And let me know if you find the changes (especially the top meny and sidebars) more agreeable or less agreeable.